You may have heard about Bitcoin or Ethereum. But have you imagined that you could now create your own cryptocurrency?
Through a few chat on the facebook chatbot, and send them over to your friends and even fans? Its all up to your creativity on using your own tokens: giving a few love token to your couples, giving token as souvenirs to your fans, etc.
Kepler Wallet is a chatbot wallet that allows you to send, receive, manage and create Ethereum based cryptocurrency. Allow us to walk you through the simple process.
If you are a first time user of the Kepler Wallet, please first finish the steps found in the tutorial that will guide you through the process of creating an address, sending, and receiving tokens.
The following is the 3-min token creation tutorial.
1. Click to open the menu，choose “Create Your Own Token!”
2. Input a name for your token. We suggest choosing a name that is self explanatory, e.g. Tommy Coin or Tommy’s Kingdom Coin.
3. Next, input a ticker for the token. A Ticker is usually the acronym of your token name, and we suggest it to be 3 to 6 characters long, for example TKC for Tommy’s Kingdom Coin.
4. After naming your token, you will receive 10,000 tokens by default. The total supply of your token can be modified upon request.
5. Once everything is confirmed, your token will now be ready for minting. Since blockchain is maintained by miners who don’t work for free, a small set-up fee is required to have your token submitted onto the blockchain. To do so, you will be presented by a link that allows you to pay the $5 set-up fee. Kindly complete the payment within 15 minutes from receiving the link, in order to complete the process.
6. After the payment is settled, Kepler Wallet will start creating your tokens, and then deposit into your wallet. You will get notified when the tokens are created, and you are ready to use them once they are deposited!